Search This Blog

Thursday 17 February 2011

Day 1

First post - first day, I understand the power behind setting up a blog, but it's not the blog that holds power it's what it can do for you buying powering one of your skills - if that makes sense. For example you are a football fanatic who's quick witted you'd set up a blog and post wise cracks about football, because you know the game inside and out. But myself unlike most of my friends and everyone else in the world I haven't found a passion. I dabble in my fields, but they are more of a fad or phase than true passion, because I get distracted and drawn in by other more alluring (at first glance) skills - you could say - that are vogue, because one of my biggest weakness' is instead of finding something I like and giving it 100%. As much of a cliche as it sounds. I end up finding 4 or 5 things I really want to become good at and giving them 20% or 25% which in the end achieves nothing. Anyway without waffling I think I'll kill it there I have found this rather cleansing if that makes any sense and I am aiming to post once a day,  I wont be giving this one hundred percent but it'll be a lot more focus and effort than usual. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment